суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

allowance daily sugar




So the anberlin concert wasnt so great, but amazing at the same time.
i liked the first band, there for tomorrow.
straylight run is not so great live. The singer spreads himself too thin on stage...singing, piano and guitar at the same time doesnt work too well.
scary kids scaring kids was good, but its much more enjoyable when i know the songs and can sing along.
anberlin = AMAZING. Every time i see them i am like in a different world.
i was the happiest i have been in a long time.

things caught back up with me and im not doing so great anymore.
i need a vacation for a couple of days to get myself back together.


i need to finish my pictures and get into the lab.
i went to my temple to take pics of the stain glass.
a. The it wasnt the right time of day for the stain glass to work the way i imagined it.
b. I took my camera out and my lense had broken.

i have had a lot on my mind the last few days.
trying to hold it together.


i got a lot of hw done today which is good.

i went to coffee with aimee.
it was really nice, i always like catching up with her.

now we have people over for sukkot.
allowance daily sugar, allowance daily subsistence, allowance daily sodium, allowance daily recommended vitamin.



Комментариев нет: