вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

blastocyst image




I went to my parentsapos; place for Thanksgiving yesterday, and it was really quite nice and 99 drama-free.

I went over in the morning and, as I always do on this day, made pumpkin pie. I make the best damn pumpkin pie you have ever tasted, by the way.

I then retreated to the basement with Matthew for a while, and we played Nintendo and attempted to read The Eye of Argon aloud. This was mostly not a success. Incapacitating hilarity gets painful after a while.

We played Taboo for a while, and the only way to make it a fair game was to make it Erin and Matthew against Everyone Else, and give Everyone Else more turns. Everyone Else still lost, of course.

Dinner was, of course, lovely. The turkey turned out very prettiful indeed, and while my gravy didnapos;t set up quite as much as I would have liked, it was still exceedingly delicious. Mom tried, as usual, to prevent me from snitching black olives and bits of turkey, but as usual, she failed miserably. I really love black olives.

Mostly, I was just grateful to be home. Fall is when I moved home last year... October 26th, in fact. Being with these people, eating the foods that have meant Home and Family to me since before I can even remember, meant the world to me.
blastocyst image, blastocyst images, blastocyst implantation, blastocyst implantation human.



Комментариев нет: