суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fat content of nuts




Sat October 18th 9:32 pm

... Is not to blink twice and say hello.
We (being everyone in the family bar James) went to a local haunted forest tonight, it was actually rather fun, all the profits go to the local volunteer EMS and fire department, Nan tried to cut off the circulation to my hands and Jess refused to walk half-way through and clung to Mumapos;s legs so Mum couldnapos;t walk.
I was chosen to go first, Nan was second then Grandad and Mum/Ronnie/Jess, it lasted about 20 mins and was longer than I was expecting considering Iapos;ve never been on one before, Grandad managed to get it into his head that we were being driven around for some reason though, and was rather surprised when he realised we had to walk round.
It was set up really well, you had random people jumping out on you from all places, even from holes dug in the ground, and it was lit with flickering lights and had dry ice fog going through all of the rooms, the lighting was really disorientating though, at one point the guy whoapos;d just jumped out on us had to show me the exit.
I found the last vampire to be really amusing, I could tell something was about to jump out on us as there had been a knocking sound following us, went to go through the door when this guy loomed out of the doorway, standard reaction is to scream, my reaction? blink twice smile and say hi.
Mum was funny though, there was this one person in costume who shouted something, Mum thought he sounded like Simon so said "step back from the Queenapos;s guard, ack thereapos;s a step there" as she proceded to fall over the floor, next person to jump out on us? Grandad asks me what Iapos;m supposed to say, so we end up shouting at this poor guy "dress back from the Queenapos;s guard" he probably thought we were insane.
I imagine though itapos;d have been more fun to go in a group of friends and scare each other going around.
Also as a random side note apparently the cashier at the dollar store wants to meet me, Mum and the grandparentals went there today as she wanted to hear a more cockney accent (grandparents are londoners in origin) Nan and Grandad decided to tell her that she needs to hear me speak as I speak the Queenapos;s english, I personally hadnapos;t noticed a difference between the way I speak and the way Mum/Nan/Grandad do, but apparently there is.

andes mint wholesale, fat content of nuts, fat content of milk, fat content of foods list, fat content of foods.



Комментариев нет: