вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

civil air patrol national headquarters




I paid my bill on 10/8--Wednesday.� It was the last day to pay and by that evening my long distance had been disconnected.� No biggie, I thought, it will be back on in 24 hours or so, once the payment is processed.� Well, here it is almost a week later and still no long distance.� And our cell phones are long distance to us, not to mention our families, so itapos;s a real pain in the butt.� Iapos;d just use the cells exclusively, but out here in the sticks, itapos;s not an option.� Our signal in the house is iffy at best.� Plus, I wanting to get that DSL they keep promising.

Iapos;m currently on hold with the company (whose name starts with an E and ends with a Q) to find out why. BTW, this is not the first time this has happened.

Okay, my LD should be restored in 30mins to a hour.�
civil air patrol national headquarters, civil air patrol mn, civil air patrol mitchell, civil air patrol missouri wing.



Комментариев нет: