вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

brazil coffee plantation





All four kids were home this past weekend which meant that my washing machine and my oven never stopped. Some other things that never stopped were smiles, conversation and laughter. It really warms my heart to see how much they enjoy us being together as a family. A couple of times they commented about how excited they are about Christmas approaching. Their excitement has nothing to do with gifts or the extended break from college. They're simply excited about being together.


I know there are many things we could have or should have done differently as parents. Sometimes I find myself lamenting over that. I look back at the past 22 years and think, "If I could do it over there as so many things I would change." But then I stand back and look at the young adults they've become. They're not perfect by any means but they're pretty darn good. They have big hearts, sharp minds, wonderfully interesting personalities and they love each other. Not only do they love each other they LIKE each other. A lot. And I can't find one thing wrong about that.



brazil coffee plantation, brazil coffee jose maxwell merchant wright, brazil coffee industry, brazil coffee in.



Комментариев нет: