суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cork tiles




When i went for supper yesterday night with my colleagues after my parade, i accidentally dropped a Milo-coated ice cube onto my DKNY messenger bag. I freaked but�a colleague, Ryan asked me to chill and said it wonapos;t stain since the bag was almost the colour of Milo. Another colleague, Melvin said that if Milo was the colour of my DKNY bag, he certainly wonapos;t drink it.

So i felt quite disgusted with my own bag and thought that i should get a new one since it been almost a year that i got this DKNY and some of the fonts are peeling off the bag too.

So i went to bed and a dream...

I dreamt that i was shopping at Kate Spade at Raffles City and theyapos;ve decided to expand the Jack Spade corner. In celebration of that, they were having a sales And i was there on the third day which was the last day sales in which they added another 30 on top of the original 30

IT WAS HIGH TIME I GOT MYSELF A NEW MESSENGER BAG

And so i woke up, i told myself it was high time i got myself a new messenger bag.



I want this in Navy. Mich, you know what to do =X


bas relief definition, cork tiles.



Комментариев нет: