четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

education kidney packet patient resource




Iapos;m so glad today is almost over...

Today as I was driving to Temple my car started hydro-planing on the highway.� My car actually swerved into another lane and thank GOD no one was there� So my nerves were shot at this point so I took the first exit and calmed down at a gas station.� It was just freaky to me.

Then I get into to Temple and exiting when traffic starts slowing down and the car behind me doesnapos;t slow down - yep rammed right into my bumper. �Some of you may remember that May last year I�had my bumper replaced over a similar situation. �Looks like we are doing it again

One of my kids I was working with was readmitted into the hospital.

Apparently Caed had a HORRIBLE drop off for Andy.

I was almost denied lunch by some fuddy duddy but one of my class mates split her meal so I wouldnapos;t starve...

But thankfully I am fine.� The other person has insurance and they have already accepted fault - taking the car in TOMORROW� God is in control and I�just have to let go of everything else....

So glad Iapos;m going to San Antonio this weekend to see NKOTB

definition martyr complex, education kidney packet patient resource.



Комментариев нет: